Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10998 INR / CLP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,881 (CH$380,804) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,271 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)