Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10659 INR / CLP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 35% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,061 (CH$197,591) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)