Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10470 INR / CLP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 29% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,804 (CH$370,615) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)