Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.675 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 178% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,100 (Bs 7,805) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bursa costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)