Cost of living comparison between Cairo, Egypt and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,095 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.557 INR / EGP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,212 (E£ 1,881) in Cairo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (about 1 hour ago)