Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,045 prices entered by 222 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.616 INR / EGP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 9% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨14,144 (E£ 3,912) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 85,000TL (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)