Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,578 prices entered by 294 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.615 INR / EGP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 9% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨25,530 (E£ 7,063) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (26 minutes ago)