Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 51.183 INR / AUD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 62% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,380 (AU$594) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (36 minutes ago)