Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 51.290 INR / AUD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 64% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,571 (AU$499) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (34 minutes ago)