Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.541 INR / AUD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 35% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨437,194 (AU$8,482) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨324,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)