Cost of living comparison between Cairns, Australia and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 50.944 INR / AUD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 60% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,964 (AU$490) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)