Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.538 INR / AUD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 52% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,105 (AU$890) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (19 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 2 hours ago)