Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.098 INR / AUD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 57% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,359 (AU$829) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)