Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.162 INR / AUD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 33% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨346,186 (AU$6,901) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨261,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.09 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (30 minutes ago)