Cost of living comparison between Caguas, Puerto Rico and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 68.034 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 55% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,280 ($357) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $119 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 279,990 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)