Cost of living in Caguas, Puerto Rico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.529 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 50% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,999 ($744) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (24 minutes ago)