Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.387 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 41% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,219 (€600) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)