Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 41% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,489 (€362) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)