Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.301 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,743 (Php67,437) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,350 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (15 minutes ago)