Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.287 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 4% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,142 (Php21,866) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (about 1 hour ago)