Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.359 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,433 (Php12,089) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)