Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.242 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,070 (€338) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 3,678 MT (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)