Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.307 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨163,297 (Mex$ 49,385) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨151,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 2 hours ago)