Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.172 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,304 (Mex$ 5,770) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)