Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.464 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 21% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,127 (Mex$ 4,367) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)