Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.428 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,100 (Mex$ 9,949) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (23 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (33 minutes ago)