Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.652 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨179,077 (Mex$ 49,035) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨161,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)