Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39355 INR / AOA
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 96% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,500 (62,254 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)