Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40355 INR / AOA
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 102% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,515 (78,095 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 29 lei (30 minutes ago)