Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41289 INR / AOA
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 102% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,811 (91,576 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)