Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38856 INR / AOA
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 89% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,622 (145,722 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)