Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.515 INR / PLN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,172 (858 zł) in Bydgoszcz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)