Cost of living in Buzău, Romania compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.071 INR / RON
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buzău (Romania) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,854 (2,276 lei) in Buzău to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)