Cost of living in Butte, Montana, United States compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.426 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butte, Montana (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,525 ($379) in Butte, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (19 minutes ago)