Cost of living comparison between Bushehr, Iran and Anantapur, India
WARNING! Bushehr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bushehr.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00213 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bushehr (Iran) is 62% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,262 (﷼ 9,506,149) in Bushehr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (43 minutes ago)