Cost of living in Bushehr, Iran compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Bushehr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bushehr.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00207 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bushehr (Iran) is 60% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,962 (﷼ 9,659,403) in Bushehr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (37 minutes ago)