Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06193 INR / KRW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 36% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨273,147 (₩4,410,469) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨201,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨79 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)