Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06168 INR / KRW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 36% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨259,687 (₩4,210,043) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨191,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tomsk costs руб 25,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hobart costs AU$7 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 50 (35 minutes ago)