Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.024 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,517 (750TL) in Bursa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)