Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.365 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,156 (886TL) in Bursa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)