Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.234 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,252 (1,933TL) in Bursa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)