Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.922 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨232,868 (€2,914) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨185,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (39 minutes ago)