Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.141 INR / BGN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,164 (924 лв) in Burgas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)