Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.129 INR / BGN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,814 (561 лв) in Burgas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 2,170 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 35,000 L£ (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $12 (37 minutes ago)