Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.210 INR / SAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 22% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,722 (﷼ 2,192) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (3 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Denver, Colorado costs $24 (40 minutes ago)