Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.146 INR / SAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 28% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,980 (﷼ 881) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £250 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 3 hours ago)