Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.892 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,051 ($2,166) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨134,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 3 hours ago)