Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.380 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,673 ($601) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (37 minutes ago)