Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.485 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 22% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,107 ($296) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)