Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.242 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 19% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,561 ($272) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)