Cost of living comparison between Bulawayo, Zimbabwe and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.795 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,784 ($221) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $620 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,085 (about 2 hours ago)