Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04193 INR / CDF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 4% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,243 (768,955 Franc) in Bukavu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $10 (39 minutes ago)