Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03837 INR / BIF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 28% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,943 (624,056 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (31 minutes ago)