Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03932 INR / BIF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 25% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,510 (496,130 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)