Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,120 prices entered by 393 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.276 INR / ARS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,081 (ARS $3,293) in Buenos Aires to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (30 minutes ago)