Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.552 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 23% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,064 (€318) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (39 minutes ago)