Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,749 prices entered by 336 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23612 INR / HUF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,480 (78,265 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)