Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,042 prices entered by 370 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25183 INR / HUF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,951 (432,634 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨95,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)