Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06149 INR / KRW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 65% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨321,514 (₩5,228,515) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨195,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (32 minutes ago)