Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05659 INR / KRW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 45% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,445 (₩767,658) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £12,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)