Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05689 INR / KRW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 47% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,951 (₩825,290) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (44 minutes ago)