Cost of living comparison between Bucaramanga, Colombia and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02227 INR / COP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,477 (COL$784,689) in Bucaramanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)