Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02402 INR / COP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,896 (COL$4,908,286) in Bucaramanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨108,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 2 hours ago)