Cost of living in Bryansk, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.144 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bryansk (Russia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨18,623 (руб 16,282) in Bryansk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)