Cost of living in Bryansk, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.086 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bryansk (Russia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,197 (руб 29,643) in Bryansk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (42 minutes ago)