Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,222 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.564 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 64% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,521 (€283) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (34 minutes ago)