Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.611 INR / CZK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,210 (6,975 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)