Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.614 INR / CZK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,008 (8,418 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)