Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.891 INR / CZK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 21% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,096 (12,138 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (about 1 hour ago)