Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.667 INR / GBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 52% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,781 (£284) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (38 minutes ago)