Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 628 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.755 INR / GBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 59% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,031 (£537) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vladivostok costs руб 250 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (44 minutes ago)