Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.450 INR / GMD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 29% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨227,377 (156,772 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨176,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)