Cost of living comparison between Brikama, Gambia and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.582 INR / GMD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 81% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,683 (14,343 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)