Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.701 INR / GMD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 91% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,811 (21,049 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)