Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.413 INR / GMD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 28% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨198,586 (140,538 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨155,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)