Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.561 INR / GBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 70% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,795 (£376) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)