Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.740 INR / BBD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 74% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,795 (666 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,580 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)