Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.083 INR / BBD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 72% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,445 (1,666 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)