Cost of living in Bremen, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.746 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 44% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,562 (€581) in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (36 minutes ago)