Cost of living comparison between Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11118 INR / XAF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 128% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,826 (385,204 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)