Cost of living in Bratsk, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.084 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratsk (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,463 (руб 32,706) in Bratsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (27 minutes ago)