Cost of living in Bratsk, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.136 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratsk (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,162 (руб 15,106) in Bratsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in San Sebastian costs €750 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,290 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)