Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.890 INR / RON
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,074 (6,162 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨97,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (37 minutes ago)