Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.466 INR / RON
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,592 (1,919 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 69 (about 1 hour ago)