Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.630 INR / RON
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,858 (1,976 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 125,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 79 zł (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 99 (about 2 hours ago)