Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 52.329 INR / CAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 50% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,085 (C$862) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saltillo costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)