Cost of living comparison between Borås, Sweden and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.509 INR / SEK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 47% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,006 (3,064 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (36 minutes ago)