Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.818 INR / SEK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 47% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,282 (5,281 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php15,000 (35 minutes ago)