Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.815 INR / SEK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 29% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨304,660 (38,986 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨236,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)