Cost of living in Bolzano, Italy compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.854 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bolzano (Italy) is 49% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,031 (€385) in Bolzano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ahmedabad costs ₨42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mossoro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)