Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.884 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 30% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨390,082 (€4,945) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨301,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wrocław costs 99 zł (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pattaya costs 10 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $505 (about 2 hours ago)