Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.623 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 31% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨433,454 (€5,310) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨330,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 3 hours ago)