Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.746 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 46% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,904 (€533) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥283,067 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (28 minutes ago)