Cost of living in Boksburg, South Africa compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.931 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boksburg (South Africa) is 26% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,013 (R 7,912) in Boksburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)