Cost of living comparison between Boksburg, South Africa and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.978 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boksburg (South Africa) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,249 (R 3,666) in Boksburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)