Cost of living in Boksburg, South Africa compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.569 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boksburg (South Africa) is 23% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,198 (R 7,936) in Boksburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)