Cost of living in Boksburg, South Africa compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.827 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boksburg (South Africa) is 24% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,339 (R 7,735) in Boksburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$19 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)