Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00158 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 6% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨5,700 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨5,349 (﷼ 3,380,378) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)