Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00202 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨18,708 (﷼ 9,273,790) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 30,000 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)