Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00185 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨29,224 (﷼ 15,824,683) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (38 minutes ago)