Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,730 prices entered by 352 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02258 INR / COP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,859 (COL$791,045) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 100 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 30,000 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)