Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,871 prices entered by 366 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02217 INR / COP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,215 (COL$956,742) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)