Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,859 prices entered by 365 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02249 INR / COP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,334 (COL$637,414) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kathmandu costs ₨ 40 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (about 2 hours ago)