Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,612 prices entered by 339 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02325 INR / COP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,006 (COL$774,359) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 3,000 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (41 minutes ago)