Cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00471 INR / IDR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,708 (Rp 8,853,273) in Bogor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (30 minutes ago)