Cost of living comparison between Bogor, Indonesia and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00513 INR / IDR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,389 (Rp 2,805,013) in Bogor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)