Cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00487 INR / IDR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,530 (Rp 7,093,632) in Bogor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €5.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,150,000 (about 1 hour ago)