Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.694 INR / NOK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 89% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,483 (kr 3,832) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)