Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.982 INR / NOK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 100% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,906 (kr 7,004) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,600 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sopron costs 5,600 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (42 minutes ago)