Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.397 INR / NOK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 64% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨842,844 (kr 100,370) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨515,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (44 minutes ago)