Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.987 INR / NOK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 94% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,437 (kr 4,562) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)