Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09494 INR / MWK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,453 (183,834 Kwacha) in Blantyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 240 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £860 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Galway costs €2.20 (5 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (about 1 hour ago)