Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09293 INR / MWK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,895 (224,856 Kwacha) in Blantyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)