Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09259 INR / MWK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨182,941 (1,975,835 Kwacha) in Blantyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨179,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)