Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09027 INR / MWK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,092 (399,819 Kwacha) in Blantyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)