Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08977 INR / MWK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,722 (353,374 Kwacha) in Blantyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (24 minutes ago)