Cost of living comparison between Bizerte, Tunisia and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.628 INR / TND
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨18,241 (616 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)