Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.939 INR / KGS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,736 (31,669 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (32 minutes ago)