Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.950 INR / KGS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,921 (14,659 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (42 minutes ago)